Scheme information sheets
Information sheets for service providers on the Lifetime Care and Support Scheme, the services we provide, and how to work with us.
If you require printed copies you can contact us on 1300 738 586 or use our online feedback form.
If you have feedback on the information sheets or a suggestion for a new topic, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are other information sheets for participants you might find helpful.
- FIM and WeeFIM
- Working with an attendant care program
- Providing services and invoicing
- Dispute assessors
- Resolving disputes about eligibility
- Review of an assessment panel's decision
- Resolving disputes about a motor accident injury
- Resolving disputes about treatment and care needs
- Review of a dispute assessor's decision
- Making a complaint